E2 Visa-Run for Korean Private Schools

2017-06-11T05:45:36+00:00By |Categories: Visa-Run Guides|Tags: , |

Getting a Visa for Private Schools When you are hired by a school in Korea, your new employer will provide you with a Visa Issuance Number after you mail all of your required documents (See Private School Visa Process for a list of the required documents). After you get the Visa Issuance Number, you will