E2 Visa-Run for Korean Public Schools

2017-06-11T05:47:05+00:00By |Categories: Visa-Run Guides|Tags: , |

Getting a Visa for Public Schools: When you are hired by the Public school in Korea, EPIK will provide you with a Notice of Appointment and an Official Contract. Once you have received your Notice of Appointment and Contract from EPIK, you need to contact the Korean consulate that has jurisdiction in your area and