Damage and Utility Deposits in teaching contract at Korean hagwon

2017-06-11T05:32:28+00:00By |Categories: Standard Contract Terms|Tags: , |

Because of bad experiences in the past or simply to protect themselves, Korean employers will many times request a damage/utility deposit for their accommodations. This is so that in the event the teacher does not pay all of his or her utilities before leaving the country once their contract is finished, or in the event