How to file tax exemption for expats in Korea

2017-06-11T04:10:20+00:00By |Categories: Working in Korea|Tags: , , , |

First-time teachers for the EPIK program (except Canadians) qualify for 2-years of tax exemption. Teachers who are already living in Korea qualify, if they have been in Korea for less than 2 years. See the information below on how to submit forms to qualify for the tax exemption. Teachers will have to present a Certificate